No.113 Branding With Joie Gharrity

Monday, September 22, 2014

5 Step Pitch System = Attract More Clients





Typically the first question people ask you when they meet you is “What do you do for a living?”

It is important to lead with a great professional pitch that is unique and gains you and your brand more Impact + Influence + Visibility so you can attract more clients. 



I developed the 5 Step Pitch System for my 
No.113 Branding clients and now I want to share the system with all of you. I incorporated the techniques and tools I learned while working in the Hollywood entertainment industry for 15+ years. We have a very unique and dynamic way that we "pitch" in Hollywood that gets big results. 





And I know that developing a unique professional pitch for you and your brand can be challenging. So I developed this unique 5 Step Pitch System:



Step #1: Clearly define your professional business title.
For example: “I am a Brand Strategist, Social Media Influencer and Speaker.”

Step #2: Include dynamic highlights about your past professional experience and then include your current business, talents and services.

For example: “I worked in the Hollywood entertainment business for more than fifteen years for top companies like The Walt Disney Company and Sony Pictures. I integrate both the creative and business sides of the entertainment industry with my branding expertise. and I deliver a customized 5 Star Brand Strategy System to my clients. 







Step #3: Describe the ultimate results that you offer to your target market.

For example: "I am committed to helping women entrepreneurs around the world leverage their unique brand in life and business to gain greater Impact, Influence and Visibility to achieve higher levels of success for their brand."








Step #4: Combine steps 1-3. 

For example: “I am a Professional Brand Strategist, Social Media Influencer and Speaker. I worked in the Hollywood entertainment business 
for more than fifteen years for top companies like The Walt Disney Company and Sony Pictures. I integrate both the creative and business sides of the entertainment industry with my branding expertise and deliver a customized 5 Star Brand Strategy System. I am committed to helping women entrepreneurs around the world leverage their unique brand in life and business to gain greater Impact, !nfluence and Visibility to achieve higher levels of success for their brand."



Step #5: Memorize and rehearse your professional pitch often.

·       Have a friend videotape you and critique the video together.
·       Rehearse in the mirror and be aware of your facial expressions.




"I am committed to helping women entrepreneurs around the world leverage their unique brand in life and business to gain clarity and impact, to grow community and influence, to gain recognition and VISIBILITY for them and their brand."

No.113 BRANDING

It's all about VISIBILITY first
Founder/Principal
Joie Gharrity




No comments:

Post a Comment