No.113 Branding With Joie Gharrity

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Love Thyself



One day during a blistering hot summer in Hollywood, I escaped the heat by going to the movies. I saw Moulin Rouge and I was instantly swept up in the romantic musical about a poor writer that falls in love with a courtesan in Paris France.


A recurring line from the movie, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return,” continues to resonate with me today.  I have found it easy breezy over the years to love others but allowing myself to be loved in return doesn’t come quite as easily.


I went through a tough break-up this year and I honestly have not been in a hurry to get back into a serious relationship, which for me is definitely out of character.

Instead, I have made a conscious decision to thrive in other parts of my life. Honestly, I hope and believe that I will be in LOVE again but this past breakup taught me that I have to love myself first, continue on the road of self-discovery and allow myself to be loved in return. 















"I am committed to helping women entrepreneurs around the world leverage their unique brand in life and business to gain clarity and impact, to grow community and influence, to gain recognition and VISIBILITY for them and their brand."

No.113 BRANDING

Leveraging your unique brand in life and business
Founder/Principal
Joie Gharrity

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Beautiful Joie for sharing your journey with us! Love really does begin with self!!! All the rest (including love interests) is simply bonus love; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes Lisa Lamont:) it is one of my many lessons I am learning on my journey. Thank you for your support and encouragement you are a truly gifted individual and truth teller. xo

      Delete