No.113 Branding With Joie Gharrity

Monday, June 2, 2014

How I Show Up For “Me” So I Can Be A “WE”






I meditate every morning so that I can show up for “me” so that I can be a “WE” throughout the day.



When I first started meditating I did it because my meditation teacher told me that it could help me become more successful in business. That is the honest and authentic truth of why I started meditating.


And meditation has definitely helped me to become more successful in business but it has also helped me become more successful in every aspect of my life. 

I realized it was a daily ritual that allowed me to show up for “me” and celebrate my unique-self first which in turn has helped me to go from a “me” to a “WE”.


Meditation has allowed me to open myself up to embracing community and allow myself to be loved for who I am.

Don’t get me wrong I definitely have my moments of being a “me” but then I meditate a little longer that day and call upon my community for support and love.



I am grateful that this powerful daily ritual found it’s way into my life and I am grateful that I can proudly call myself a “WE” today because of it.




"I am committed to helping women entrepreneurs around the world leverage their unique brand in life and business to gain clarity and impact, to grow community and influence, to gain recognition and VISIBILITY for them and their brand."

No.113 BRANDING

Leveraging your unique brand in life and business
Founder/Principal
Joie Gharrity




No comments:

Post a Comment