No.113 Branding With Joie Gharrity

Monday, January 12, 2015

What Song Is Your Company Brand Singing?



What song is your company brand singing in the marketplace?

This is an important question to ask yourself because the song that your company brand is singing in the marketplace is telling potential clients what your company brand is selling. And if your song is not on brand it hurts your business dollars and cents.

For example if the song you are singing is "transformational" but what your brand is really selling is "networking" this confuses the marketplace and that hurts your company sales.

For example the song that I am singing in the marketplace  is Brand VISIBILITY and I sing that song all day and all night, seven days a week, twelve months a year. And I don't suddenly change my song to NETWORKING because that would absolutely confuses the marketplace. And YES networking is a piece of my company brand and I do have a
No.113 Branding Network but that is a verse of my song not my company brand song therefore I sing the VISIBILITY song.


The No.113 Branding Song:
By increasing your company brand VISIBILITY in the marketplace, your company brand will gain higher levels of success, you will increase your customer base and golden doors of opportunity will open up to you and your brand.


"I am committed to helping women entrepreneurs around the world leverage their unique brand in life and business to gain clarity and impact, to grow community and influence, to gain recognition and VISIBILITY for them and their brand."
No.113 BRANDING
It's all about VISIBILITY first
Founder/Principal Joie Gharrity












No comments:

Post a Comment